Traffic Signal issue

Issues with traffic signals on F Highway (Broadway) and I-70 overpass which are controlled by MoDOT can be reported to Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT), (816) 622-6500.

To report issues with City maintained traffic signals or signs please contact Public Works Department or (816) 690-3773.  Please leave the exact location of the sign, the nearest cross street, your name and phone number so that we may contact you if we have questions regarding the request.