- Home Page
- Parks & Recreation
- Aquatic Center Information
Aquatic Center Information
Address: The Oak Grove Aquatic Center is located in Bent Oak Park at 1300 SE 30th Street, Oak Grove, MO 64075.
Phone: 816-690-4003 ext. 3 (only staffed during open pool hours)
Regular Hours of Operation (can be subject to change):
- The Oak Grove Aquatic Center is closed for the season. We look forward to the 2023 season beginning Memorial Day weekend. Opening Day is set for Saturday, May 27th at 1:00pm (weather permitting).
- If there is a weather situation that may cause the OGAC to close, please be sure to "like" and "follow" our page on Facebook as we will post the information there.
- When the OGAC opens for the season, regular hours of operation will be:
- Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 1:00 - 6:00pm.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:00am - 7:00pm.
- Staff reserves the right to adjust hours of operation if deemed necessary.
Payment Options: The OGAC is able to take cash or card payments (will have a small fee added).
*Please note that items for the 2023 OGAC season will be made available online or in-person starting at 8:00am on Monday, May 1st. This includes purchasing a pool pass, reserving a pool party, or registering for swim lessons. If you choose to do this online, you'll need to have an active account on the Parks software website: Catalog - Oak Grove Parks & Recreation (rec1.com)
- $150 - Family Resident*
- $200 - Family Non-Resident*
- $60 - Single Resident
- $80 - Single Non-Resident
- $50 - Resident Age 55 and over
*limit 5 per household - $15 charge for each additional member. Two adults will be allowed on each family pass.
- 3 and under: Free
- Age 4 - 54: $5
- Age 55 and over : $2
Please contact the Parks and Recreation office for information.
Pool Party Information
Pool parties are held from 6:30 - 8:30 pm every day except Tuesday and Thursday.
Private Pool Party - Reserve the facility for only your party for $300. A deposit of $150 will be required at the time of reservation. A max of 200 people will be allowed.
Shared Pool Party - To accommodate the high demand for pool parties, we are offering the option to share your event with one other group for a lesser price. You can reserve one of two spots for an evening for the cost of $150. A deposit of $75 will be required at the time of reservation. A max of 100 people per party will be allowed.
All pool party deposits are not refundable unless due to inclement weather. Pool parties are for a maximum of two hours.
Open Swim Hours Party Room Rental - This is an option that is a little different from a Private or Shared Party! You can rent the air-conditioned Party Room that is connected to the aquatic center through a patio area for a two-hour interval on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday. Time frame of rental is set as the last two hours of open swim operation for the respective day. The cost is $100 and gives you entrance into the facility for up to 50 guests. You are welcome to use the Party Room during these two hours for your cake, gifts, etc. and then swim in the pool as well. As an added option, we can also provide you with a sheet cake for your party at an additional cost. For this option, your party must be at least 7 days out from the time of reservation.
Swim Lessons (ages 3 - 18 years old)
$25 - Rate is for one full session, which equals 40 minutes for 3 days. Lessons are certified through the American Red Cross. Choose from these dates and times (all lessons are on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday):
- Week of 6/19/23 from 10:00 - 11:00am
- Week of 6/26/23 from 10:00 - 11:00am
- Week of 7/10/23 from 5:30pm - 6:30pm
You can register your child for swim lessons either through the Parks and Recreation office or online at: https://secure.rec1.com/MO/oak-grove-mo/catalog
Blue Springs Sharks Swim Team
Details for the 2023 season can be found at www.bluespringssharks.com.